Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Mobile Developer Pintar Ventura Pertama
- Manage software products and development processes
- Develop software products by following software engineering best practices and principles
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers, QA engineers, and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Build products that deliver tremendous impact and value to underserved user groups
- Creating a platform that will allow them to be more productive and efficient
- At least 5 years of commercial development company;
- Excellent skills in React.Js, CSS/HTML;
- The professional must be experienced in React Native aimed at Android (later iOS);
- Work with React for web and Node.js would be a big plus;
- Knowing what is Redux, RestAPI and GraphQL;
- Experience working in a remote team
- Great communication skills
- Good level of English
- React Native
- HTML + CSS
- Android Development