Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute on strategic marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive and optimise key KPIs and growth metrics for the company
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Monitor and measure the success of your marketing campaigns and re-calibrate and test based on the data (i.e. user acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Explore your creativity by being hands on with production of marketing materials
- Actively participate in cross department brainstorming and meetings
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent with at least 3 years of related relevant experience (Preferably from F&B industry).
- Proven success in driving growth and new user acquisition through digital marketing in a tech, loyalty platform, payment and/or relevant start-up environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and constant drive to learn
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous
- Ability to interact with different teams: Sales (Business Developer), Operations etc.
- You know how to manage your time, and can divide your day between planning marketing activities, generating engaging contents and optimising your campaigns – while not forgetting to have fun!
- Loves what they do, has opinions, works well in a team
- If you love being challenged to resolve issues and think out of the box, we have the perfect opportunity for you!