VND15,000,000 - 20,000,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Senior Marketing Executive at Ru9
Ru9 is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our team of dreamers.
In this role, you will be building the Voice of Ru9. You will develop marketing strategies and communication frameworks across paid/earned/organic channels to engage with our current customers and inspire new ones to join the Ru9 lifestyle. You will be in charge of content and editorial plans, its development and production, working with the Customer Experience team to inject brand voice naturally into personal conversation flow, and create and manage communities of the "dreamers".
Ru9 is a direct-to-consumer sleep company that runs on conviction that quality life is built upon quality sleep. We offer thoughtfully designed sleep products with best-in-class customer service.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
- Develop and plan marketing and communication strategies for the brand
- Manage and monitor product launch from its inception to prototype testing and its introduction to the world
- Perform market research and analysis to understand and uncover customer insights
- Stay on top of all trends and inject them in our social media plan to organically grow our audiences
- Plan & execute production jobs with the team and third-party partners – video, audio, photo shooting production
- Support Marketing and PR campaigns on an as-needed basis
Who are you:
- University Degree, preferably major in Marketing or Business with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good communication skills and excellent in both written and oral English
- Continuous eager to learn new things
- Ability to align, influence, and build collaborative relationships with different stakeholders. Clear achievement is a must
- Meticulous, highly organized, independent, logical thinking, and able to perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary + KPI-based incentives + yearly bonus
- Social and medical insurance
- Free lunch with healthy snacks and drinks all-day every day
- Open space working environment with a 300-sqm grass field for your quick work break or brainstorming with bare feet
- Free Ru9 mattress of your choice to celebrate your first workiversary
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones
We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiments. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a manufacturer-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with best-in-class customer service.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Ru9