Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Fullstack Mobile Developer Get
- Design algorithms, processes, and logics from business requirements.
- Design and build APIs for integrations with both platforms.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Work independently to derive solutions for problems.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Able to integrate third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Expo
- Experience with automated testing
- Understand concurrency and data integrity problems arising from horizontal scaling and network latencies
- AWS DevOps, CI/CD knowledge is a plus
- Good team player and English communication skills
- Demonstrate experience of a senior developer.
- Demonstrate understanding of Computer Science by any means of academic qualifications or portfolio
- Remote work options