Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Estimator Hyde Company
- 3 years and above experience in interior design and build projects
- Minimum D3 (Diploma) degree
- Prepare Cost Estimate for Bidding/Tender purposes
- Prepare Cost Estimate for Feasibility Study, FEED or Detail Design purposes.
- Prepare Material Take Off.
- Prepare unit price and unit rates.
- Review Bid Document as per client requirement
- Ensure every Technical and Commercial Proposal submitted within deadline and meet client’s specifications.
- Ensure any administration documents submitted properly.
- Ensure any quotations are submitted properly to client.
- Update in-house cost estimation price database.
- Prepare, control and monitoring project budget and schedule
- Monitoring project progress based on schedule.
- Compile and prepare data and report for Weekly and Monthly Report.
- Prepare and issue Variation / Change Order.
- Prepare Progress S-Curve and Progress Measurement System.
- Prepare Forecast Spending Report.
- Warehousing and Logistic activities, to ensure material and equipment are arrived properly.
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage