Job description for Senior Back End Developer (Nodejs/Golang) at TerraDua Recruiters
- Degree in computer science/software engineering/information technology or have a similar experiences.
- Experience in designing & developing scalable web applications with various design patterns.
- Experience in designing & developing scalable backend services (min. 3 years).
- Experience in RDBSM such as PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB.
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS/GCP.
- Experience in using node.js / Golang.
- Comfortable to explore solutions and trying out new things.
- Maintain code quality and test coverage.
- Monitor backend application performance and continuously provide improvements.
- Design & develop backend services, such as APIs to serve front end platforms.
- Maintain and improve services infrastructure.
- Involved in creating and improving C/CD for backend application
[edit this] Here at TerraDua Recruiters, our interview process will be:
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Assignment Test
- Technical Interview with our Hiring Manager
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
We are an authorized Recruitment agency working in recruiting and outsourcing of personnel specializing in IT services, Financial services, Insurance services, Start-ups, E-commerce and others. Our focus is on: dedication, responsibility and customer satisfaction.
Office addressAIA Central Level 31, Jend. Sudirman Kav 48A