Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior 2D Animator Vnd
- Conduct research and requirement gathering for pre-production
- Liaise with stakeholders to confirm project scope
- Produce high quality content including character animation, character components, templates, props and backgrounds to be featured in the Vyond asset library
- Inspire and facilitate users on creating engaging and professional videos with Vyond Studio
- Participate in defining and scoping production with the rest of the team
- Participate in the QA process and coordinate with developers for releases
- Continue to learn and share latest practices and tools to keep on improving the quality of content and animation at Vyond
- Find creative ways to do problem solving, explore and build best practices and tools with the team, streamline the process.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate professional animation, character animation works, 2D digital art in multi styles.
- Bachelor degree in Animation / Multimedia Design.
- 3+ years solid working experience in the animation / video game industry is preferable.
- Passion about animation, its trends and underlying principles.
- Open minded, creative and responsible. A strong team player.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Animate.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.