Job description for Security Specialist at Pt Datasintesa Teknologi Nusantara
- Running tests and assessments use malware prevention software to identify potential security vulnerabilities.
- Developing plans and procedures to safeguard and recover data
- Enhancing existing security with password protection, firewalls and other tools
- Installing and maintaining security software to protect data systems
- Design and Implementing Monitoring systems, servers and networks for any signs of incursions
- Responding to data breaches and malicious malware attacks
- Simulating data loss scenarios to evaluate the effectiveness of existing recovery plans
- Research ever-evolving risks, analyze past breaches, and implement new security measures like firewalls.
- Collaborate with other security colleagues and propose network improvements and new software solutions to security managers and architects.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Knowledgeable in SIEM—Security Information tools and services to analyze security threats.
- Ability to perform vulnerability and penetration tests.
- Understand computer protection programs and software such as anti-malware, antivirus and firewall.
- Fluent in programming languages like Python, PHP, Java, C++, C# or C.
- Comfortable working with UNIX, Windows, and Linux systems.
- Confident in threat modeling, coding practices and ethical hacking.
- Understanding of Load Balancer, Proxy Server and Packet Shaper.
- A strong understanding of malware prevention software helps specialists predict threats that might breach existing security solutions.
- A strong understanding of forensic tools and investigative methods helps security specialists find anomalies and malicious activities on a network.
- Great Self-motivated, able to work well with others and have strong communication skills, critical thinker and problem solver.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Our Goal is to assist businesses across various industries to enter the era of data by providing a complete solution using the most advanced data technologies.