Job description for Security Analyst at PT Juke Solusi Teknologi
- Perform daily monitoring on information security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities in Security Operation Center.
- Perform first level incident response, vulnerability analysis and assist remediation process to customers.
- Develop custom report based on data from SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management) tools.
- Report information security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities to information security operations manager.
- Improvement of detection abilities of security monitoring system by reducing false positive/negative.
- Update knowledge base of information security events, incidents, vulnerabilities & its remediation method.
- Work closely with security engineers when network security perimeters have a problem.
- Help security operations manager to oversee effectiveness of security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree from related field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Minimum has one year of working experience in related field
- Graduate from non-IT field are acceptable as long as you have experiences and interest in IT Security.
- IT Security Enthusiast.
- Passionate to learn, hardworking, and good team player.
- Having good knowledge with networking concept, OSI Layer, and TCP/IP Network.
- Having good knowledge in Windows and Linux platform administration.
- Having good knowledge in IT Security area.
- CTF players are encourage to apply.
- Willing to work in daily 24/7 shift
Report This Job
About the company
JUK e-Solutions is a leading IT solution provider focusing on Big Data Solutions. We offer integrated solution on Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Infrastructure and Storage Management.
Our team of experts will help your organization in providing a robust and scalable foundation for rapid deployment of right-time Analytics and Reporting, while reducing operating Infrastructure costs by ensuring efficient data placement, movement and retention/expiration.
The combination of our expertise and our partner technology will enable your organizations to better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes through the ability to optimize the impact of your Enterprise IT Infrastructures and Services