Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, principles, and values.
- Ensure that the Scrum process works well and properly.
- Coach the team on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Work closely with the developers and Product Owner to ensure an Agile culture is established in your team.
- Facilitate scrum events and other meetings as needed, e.g. product backlog refinement, print planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Motivate/ encourage the scrum team to improve continuously.
- Pay attention to the motivation of team members every day and improve their motivation if there are any low-motivated members.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of applying Scrum in the Organization.
- 2-4 years of experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English skills.
- Working technical knowledge of the software development process – design, development, test, and deployment.
- Strong in presentation, communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and remove impediments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Good knowledge of Software Testing Technique.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Be able to communicate in Japanese.
- Competitive salary + bonus + other benefits.
- Yearly Reviewed Salary.
- 13th month salary (Paid 2 times in June and December).
- Performance Bonus.
- Monthly Allowances for Lunch, Gasoline, Internal Cafeteria.
- Seniority Allowance.
- Japanese Language Allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Referral Incentive.
- Fun Activities: English Class, Sports Clubs, Happy Hours, Team Building.
- Chance to work in Japan site.
- Yearly Staff Trip, Company Party.
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage