Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and other agile methods and practices.
- Ensure the methods and practices are being followed as agreed to by the team.
- Remove barriers and impediments for product development teams
- Coach the organization on Agile best practices and continuous improvement.
- Participate and contribute to create innovative and sustainable product that meets our customers needs.
- Consistent exercise of continuous learning, leading by example, independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Prior knowledge and experience with empirical process control, event based practice, system thinking, negotiation and facilitation.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of best practices and techniques for practicing, teaching and coaching the Agile methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute in methodical and disciplined manner
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence other to move toward consensus
- Excellent ability to build strong relationship and establish trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
We strive to lead the innovation of electronic payment solutions in Indonesia. To pioneer the introduction and use of non-cash payments as part of new lifestyle for individuals and businesses across various industries.