Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Scrum Master at Pt Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Coach team on how to follow agile scrum, which works.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Interacting with other technology teams and clients throughout the software lifecycle.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, kanban, XP, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Familiarity with web-based collaboration tools such as Wrike, Trello, and Confluence
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment
- Experience in mobile/ web application development
- Apply via Glints
- A screening interview with our in-house recruiter
- Aptitude test
- Technical test
- Interview with user
- Final interview