Must have skills
Job description for Scrum Master at Pt Vanz Inovatif Teknologi (qbit)
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Contribute to impactful projects from start to finish.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Remove project obstacles and develop solutions with the team
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Shape team behaviour through excellent management via the agile method
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
- Consistently promote Agile methodologies and support the scrum team to follow Agile and the scrum framework.
- Identify opportunities and implement development work processes to improve team efficiency, by tracking and reporting on development team metrics (such as velocity, burndown, risk, dependency).
- Conduct training/sharing if needed to the Scrum team and other organizations about the Agile methodology and the Scrum framework.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or information systems, or related field required
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar field(s) or in project management.
- Knowledge of IT systems, software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Understands technical issues at a high level.
- Have a clear understanding of agile development methodologies, values and procedures.
- Ability to build teams to reach their highest potential.
- Good communication skill
- Excellent team player and able to work individually