Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Sales Operations Senior Executive at Revou
- Understanding of how a sales funnel works. You will be working together with the Head of Sales as well as the Management Team to provide them with an understanding of how the sales team is doing and a solid knowledge of the sales funnel is a must to help you perform well in this role.
- Comfortable with data processing and visualization. We have a lot of information that can inform us on what we need to do next and how we can improve our performance and in order to do that you need to have the ability to process information using tools such as Microsoft Excel and to visualize that information in a way that’s understandable by other team members.
- Structured and Analytical is a must. There are a lot of challenges appearing on a daily basis. We are working with a huge amount of leads everyday with a relatively short sales cycle. This means you will need to be comfortable with performance monitoring and create an actionable plan to always iterate the team performance.
- Solid time and project management skills. In order to make the most impact in a limited amount of time, you must possess strong time & project management skills to ensure you invest your time on activities that bring the biggest impact to both the team and our students.
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding: we want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- Prior experience in using CRM tools such as HubSpot. Within this role, you will work with CRM tools on a daily basis with the goal of improving the effectiveness of our sales cycle and analyzing the performance of the team. Having the experience of using such tools will help you excel in this role.
- CRM Operations
- Build and maintain the report we have (within and outside of the platform)
- Automation building
- Data management (checking CRM compliance, updating field based on the needs)
- Alignment with the marketing team on sales operations related stuff (leads generation, performance monitoring, etc)
- Sales Support
- Documentation of our automation (internally and externally with the CRM team)
- Help consolidate training materials for sales executives regarding ops
- Troubleshooting CRM issues
- Performance monitoring and trend analysis
- Project Management
- Improving sales funnel efficiency