Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Miredo Asia Pte Ltd, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Miredo Asia Pte Ltd, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us at Miredo Asia Pte Ltd and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Sales Executive at Miredo Asia Pte Ltd
- Go green! Help the environment and engage with customers to provide better comfort of living by ditching the heat with our premium exclusive high performance heat reflecting solar films from Japan and Europe.
- Help the world! Create safe work, recreation & living environments and peace of mind with our unique antimicrobial, anti-pest and human-safe disinfecting UVC lighting & film coating solutions from Japan!
- We’re a young but growing company with superior technology & exclusively licensed products, and we’re looking for determined, independent & entrepreneurial self-starters who can engage and seek out new prospects to grow with us.
- We offer an attractive package with generous uncapped commissions and profit-sharing
- Flexible work location (work from home unless meetings), some flexibility for work hours
- If you’re looking to build communication skills and be exposed to how a company’s sales engine works, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Training to familiarize you with our exclusive & unique product portfolio
- Be exposed to the art of building & maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline funnel
- Identify, manage and approach leads & prospects
- Task prioritization, time management & operations excellence
- Build client lists and identify key contacts
- Actively respond to inbound email, message inquiries
- Follow up on leads in timely manner and maintain an active pipeline of customers
- Handle all client enquiries pre and post-purchase to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Assist in refining the company’s sales & business development strategy and processes including quotations
- Provide on-site client support as necessary
- Handle other sales-related administrative duties.
- Work experience:
- 3+ years of sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Minimum no less than 1 year of full-time sales experience
- Skills needed:
- Exceptional written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience in outbound sales and/or client acquisition
- Strong management and communication skills
- Experience in B2B and/or B2C sales
- Fluency in English is a must
- Mandarin, Bahasa, Japanese are bonuses
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Displays intellectual curiosity and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Highly energetic, positive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Tenacious and results-oriented
- Discipline to drive and manage the entire sales cycle process from start to completion, including post-sales follow-up for review, referrals & aftercare