Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Executive (Coffee Industry) Caffeine Pro Pte Ltd
- Understand customer’s business needs, identify and capture opportunities to increase market share
- Conduct local market research, cold outbound activities to identify and evaluate new business prospects and establish contact with the potential leads.
- Demonstrate excellent coffee-related product knowledge and provide expert advise on merchandise in terms of product assortment, details, costing, pricing and taste
- Propose suitable products and provide quotation
- Follow up with customers from quotation to final payment
- Maintain and develop high quality customer service by providing support, information and guidance
- Responsible for all sales activities
- Meet up with customers in sales environment
- Singaporean and PR are welcome to apply
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- Able to prioritise effectively, well organised and accomplish target sales
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Sales driven with positive mindset and strong drive to succeed
- Outspoken personality
- Well-grommed. matured with good working attitude
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior coffee knowledge is not required as on-the-job training will be provided
- Strong command of spoken business English and able to handle mandarin speaking clients.
email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified. Salary will with commensurate with relevant experience. For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.