Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Development Representative SimpliDOTS
- Proactively outbound prospecting
- Acquire new clients
- Prepare and present product demo for clients
- Prepare quotes and proposal
- Negotiate and close deals
- Online / offline market research to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Maintain long-term relationship with existing clients
- Experiment with different outreach intervals and content to identify successful strategies.
- Collaborate with engineering and customer success team to deliver product feedback and feature requests.
- Analyze and target new opportunities for SimpliDOTS to grow our footprint.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Participate in community networking activities to promote SimpliDOTS.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation & persuasive skill
- Deep understanding about sales & marketing and distribution process
- Confident, proactive, quick learner, team player, self-motivated and well organized
- Bachelor degree of any major & GPA > 3.00
- Min. 1 years of experience in sales & marketing
- Discipline and good behavior
- Can handle pressure and fit into company culture
- We’re a startup. Lean. Dynamic. No big corporate bureaucracy.
- Perfect environment to try out new things and not get bored. So much stuff to learn and do.
- Warm team that works closely together.
- Awesome sales incentives.
- We offer option to Work From Home.