Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales And Marketing Specialist Ryska Professional Services
- Conduct market and customer research for company’s services and product, including competitor mapping.
- Develop company portfolio and service catalogue.
- Develop marketing strategies for portfolios, programs, and products in company.
- Planning and execution of marketing activities on all channel within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Develop guideline for company branding as well as company profile and catalogue for services and products.
- Manage social media presence for company, including creating contents.
- Ensure mutual relationship with media.
- Initiate and manage digital marketing process in company.
- Develop RPS’ digital infrastructure to support marketing and customer experience.
- Manage customer engagement process, including engagement activities, community events, and customer satisfaction survey.
- Work closely with Engagement Manager and Project Team Leaders to ensure successful bid management.
- Develop sales pipeline together with Engagement Manager based on confirmed leads and research result.
- Manage key account management process for customers.
- Act as point of contact for selected customers
- Min 5 years experience with proven track record in Sales and Marketing Management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, especially on communication and negotiation.
- Comfortable with matrix structure and projects.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work to deadline.
- Strong execution skills, able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, and strong attention to detail.