Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Ruby on Rails Developer Haruka Evolusi Digital Utama
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Has experience with Ruby on Rails
- Has experience with RSpec is preferable
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Has good understanding of Git