Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Remote PR Marketing Intern Saltine Communications
- Support senior PR consultants on client campaigns from start to end and execute day-to-day workflow for client work such as media pitching, database extraction and media liaison.
- Develop and maintain mailings/product launch timelines, campaign timelines, strategic decks, media lists, status reports, coverage updates
- Shadow senior PR consultants on maintaining client relationships and counselling clients on strategic PR direction
- Keep abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities in the media for both clients and the wider industry with strong research skills
- Monitor and engage media and interest groups on behalf of clients
- Tailor and develop effective public relations materials such as media pitches, press releases, spokesperson profiles, fact sheets etc.
- Pitch relevant stories, interactions and engagements to key media contacts successfully
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including brand, profile and product stories
- Build and maintain relationships with media contacts
- Organise and execute media events/ media tours
- Ensure quality work is produced on time without errors
- Be a brand ambassador for Saltine!
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
- All undergrads welcome but preferably with experience in PR/ communications/ journalism
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral – adaptable to all levels
- Able to manage multiple campaigns/ deliverables simultaneously
- Works well under pressure to set deadlines and targets