Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Remote DevOps Engineer at Scopic
- Experience with cloud solutions and distributed systems
- Experience writing JS/TS code professionally
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), image registries, micro-services and their interactivity
- AWS Cloud experience is required (EKS, ECS, ECR, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, VPC, SNS, Autoscaling, Lambda, LightSail, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront, etc.), Azure and GCP are bonus
- Experience with monitoring technologies (i.e. Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions (Keycloak preferred, Auth0 or Okta is a bonus)
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Some experience writing IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Familiar with CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK is a plus
- Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, ECS resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Git
- Experience and Pragmatism
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Wants to push harder, reliable, and available in case of urgent issues
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is a plus
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.