Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Recruitment Team Lead Glints Taiwan
- Leading the Recruitment Team in Taiwan, consist of Associate Consultant & Consultants
- Developing a strategy to build a good customer service experience for our hiring partners
- Developing a strategy to improve sales process for talent management team
- Coaching and Training our Talent Management Team to build a productive sales engine
- Ability to lead the team through complex sales situations
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core sales team, involved in the strategic growth and direction of the company
- Partner with talented team member with strong ownership starving for achieving something great together.
- We embrace new challenges together and take everything as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Freedom: You are joining a very young team where you will be given lots of freedom and trust to build the sales operations from scratch as you deem fit.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Sales experience with a strong sales track record. Recruitment experience is preferred but not a must.
- High EQ and ability to adapt
- A passion for technology and the recruitment industry
- Solution- and target-oriented
- Team player
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty, as you will be working in a startup environment that is rapidly changing and iterating. Previous experience working in a startup environment would be an added advantage.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast