Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Recruitment Manager Rpat Pte Ltd
- Assist in calling & screening candidates.
- Work closely with Sales Team to match candidates with job orders
- Manage the recruitment team and processes
- Train new recruiters and establish best practises
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from potential partners including government bodies and corporate partners.
- Promote the company’s products/services according to the clients’ objectives
- Assist in managing internal & external projects and events, working with various departments and stakeholders.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment in either recruitment agencies or as an HR.
- Knowledge in HR & employment industry
- Strong leadership and experience managing teams
- Outgoing with excellent communication skills interpersonal skills, with the confidence in presenting to stakeholders.
- Sales oriented with the ability to develop and sustain excellent relationships with clients with proactive networking skills.
- No CEI needed as training will be provided.
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits