Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Recruiter Tutuka
- Attract and source high-quality talent, that fit our unique Tutukan culture by:Build a diverse pipeline of talent by utilising job boards, social media and your network to source high-quality talent in smart ways Writing compelling job descriptions Driving smart interviews for candidates Coordinate and track pre-employment screening requirements such as background checks
- Guide and coach everyone involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates, reflecting our Tutuka culture.
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process.
- Have 6+ years of experience of full life-cycle in (technical) recruiting.
- Be a proven strategic sourcer and closer (track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing (unique) technical & product talent)
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and build diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently deliver results against niche job profiles.
- Be an ambassador, you represent yourself and Tutuka with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Prioritise effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Anticipate challenges and proactively work to eliminate them through collaboration and analysis.
- Be comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. (We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently).
- Experience in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams.
- Personable, authentic, collaborative with a high level of candour.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
- Remote work options