Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Recruiter Mintable Pte Ltd
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the team managers.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- At least 3 years experience in recruitment processes and databases.
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (interviewing, reference check, etc).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Well-versed in Singapore state laws and policies around employment.
- Location: Singapore (Prefer only candidates based in Singapore).
- Salary will be discussed during the interview.