Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Perform receptionist duties by taking incoming calls and attending to walk-ins.
- Manage all incoming/outgoing mail from couriers.
- Assist internal departments on vendor coordination matters.
- Responsible for office matters such as purchasing stationery.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Other ad-hoc admin matters as assigned by manager.
- Minimum O levels qualifications and at least 1-2 years’ experience in Reception or Customer Service functions
- Able to work independently and have positive working attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.