Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Evaluate clients' medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients
- Liaise with surgeon to plan treatment for clients
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Explain to clients the details of a procedure and ways to manage possible side effects
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently
- Assist surgeon during complex radiological examinations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
- 8 years working experience in Singapore.
- Must possess R1 & AHPC certs
- Familiar with MRIs, CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently