Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at BIOSENSORS INTERVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD., will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Quality Technician at BIOSENSORS INTERVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
- To support the day-to-day chemistry and physical laboratory activities perform testing on finished products and / or other non-routine testing such as stability studies, validation studies, developmental prototype and clinical products
- Maintain laboratory equipment to ensure they are performing for its intended usage.
- To be able to assist and support in basic troubleshooting skills to equipment and process issues
- Support laboratory investigation on equipment failure documentation of non-compliance or out-of-spec situations.
- Ensure tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in compliance to SOP, cGMP and GLP with a precaution of laboratory safety
- Assist in the laboratory administrative work not limited to glassware washing, printing of test results and data entry of test results into given tools and system
- Liaise and coordinate with external vendors in carrying out calibration / maintenance of lab equipment when necessary
- Perform second person verification of other technician work
- Perform and maintain an acceptable level of 5S in accordance to the Good Laboratory Practice
- Other adhoc laboratory matters and duties assigned by direct supervisor
- Diploma in Science discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical Process)
- Preferable with at least 1-2 years relevance experience in a laboratory environment. No experienced are welcomed to apply, training will be provided.
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin (in order to support China's colleague and counter-part)
- Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess ability to operate LC, GC, and UV-Vis Spectrophotometer independently.
- Basic knowledge in GLP and analytical test methods.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skill and possess positive attribute
- Knowledgeable of applicable cGMP’S, FDA, MDD (93/94/EEC), ISO 9001, EN 46001 and ISO 13485
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and related fields
- Good analytical skills.