Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Niagahoster, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Niagahoster allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Niagahoster, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Job description for Quality Assurance Tester at Niagahoster
- Working in a small team which consists team member from product, development, business intelligence to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and end-to-end test cases.
- Create a test case for every user story and standardize our test cases to ensure the same test cases are covered during the next testing.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Perform regression test to make sure that newly developed features or bug fixes do not break the other existing features and integration.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve the processes together with Product Managers.
- Follow up issues found during the test, make sure all issues are resolved before launching the product.
- Working in the Engineering team to provide efficient solution on producing good quality software.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ensure that tasks and developments fall in the expected time frame of the sprint with excellent documentation.
- Support other test areas including but not limited to stress test, basic security test, etc.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr, Testlink) and SQL.
- Working experience in automation testing tools (Selenium, Robot framework, Katalon or JMeter, etc) preferably using Selenium Java.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Responsible for being the last quality validator of the production process before launching the product to customers or stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented is a must.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good team working aptitude.
- A self-motivated person even under low supervision to make sure the products meet the highest standard from day-to-day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will work with various production teams.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia);
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prizes, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!