Must have skills
Job description for Quality Assurance Spv at BIASA Group
- Ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of manufactured products.
- Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in the manufacturing process.
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues (including customer complaints) through collaboration with other departments.
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Make proactive recommendations and offering/present solutions to the Production to improve quality and work efficiency.
- Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated manufacturing processes, quality checks, testing, sampling, and sanitation activities.
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
- Oversee in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Perform inline inspection, pre-final audit, and final inspection in the finishing department.
- Setting quality standards for the factory following requirements and guidance for each department and process.
- Ensure the good performance of quality assurance by mentoring, training, setting expectations, providing accountability, and performing evaluations.
- First Degree in Textile/Garment Engineering or related field of study and minimum 3 years of experience in quality assurance in the garment industry.
- Must have experience in monitoring and controlling QA and QC, making standardization policy (SOP) related to QA and QC of Garments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures