Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description QAQC Inspector QuEST Global Services Pte Ltd
- Review of technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard requirements in the project.
- Carry out in-process inspection as per the ITP.
- Coordinate with the QC sub -Contractor.
- Prepare material and weld traceability records (Structural & Piping).
- Liaise with customer representatives and Class Surveyors with regards to witness hold points as per the ITP.
- Conducting Welder Qualifications.
- Carry out Material Inspections.
- Preparing final dossier for document submission (MDR) as per project requirements.
- Carry out piping fit-up and visual inspections.
- Carry out piping line walk and hydro test inspection.
- Prepare and review piping hydro test packages.
- Preparation of punch list and witnessing the pressure tests.
- Preparation Final Dossiers.(WTR/MTR NDT reports.ects.)
- Preparation and approval of WPS PQR&WQT for various projects.
- Preparation of Quality Plan and procedures specific to the projects as per contract requirements for client’s approval.
- Coordination with all QA/QC Personnel and planning of inspection activities
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Valid CSWIP/AWS
- Willing to work for a shipyard environment job