Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for QA/Software Engineer in Test Intern at Impact
- Identify the requirement, procedures, scenarios, and engineering design to share useful feedback on improvements before engineering execution cycle
- Work closely with product and engineering team in planning, executing and verifying product releases and measuring the impact
- Write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Design, develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization), and implement best practices and process of testing plans
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
- Graduate or final year student from Information System/Computer Science or equivalent major with min GPA of 3.5
- Detail oriented, curious, and proactive personality
- Special interest in business process optimization, and business software
- Strong sense of product ownership
- Dependable with excellent adaptability, data-driven, startup, growth mindset and think outside the box
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Remote working option
- Interesting projects and people
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups
- Large tech product and chances to learn large scope of knowledge
- Support of a real usability and testing team
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment