SGD3,500 - 5,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for QA - QC Engineer at gallons & grapes pte ltd
The Hiring Company : Leading Electrical & Instruments design & build company in Singapore delivering products world-wide, specializing in sub-stations, e-house and many more.
Job Position : QA/QC Engineer
Employment Type : Full Time
Industry : Marine & Offshore
Job Responsibilities :
• Read and understand technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard of client and project and to advise construction and design team on quality requirements
• Coordinate with the Client representative on all quality matters including raising of Request of Inspections
• Ensure requirements are informed and followed by subcontractors
• Preparation of ITP and execution of ITP
• Conduct material inspection
• Perform Inspection to ensure that the construction work is performed and duly meeting the ITP and project specific Quality Requirements.
• Establish Work Procedures and Instructions and establish WPS, PQR and WQT Qualifications.
• Carry out control and inspection and verify in process inspection, final inspection
• Prepare and maintain weld map, Audit Report, inspection report, NDT report, rejection rate etc during construction.
• Raise Non-conformance reports as seen during inspection and follow-up on status of rework and close-out, maintain its register
• Arrange and review results of NDT in accordance with requirements as per specifications.
• Perform MPI
• Attend to all potential quality issue to prevent occurrence of defects.
• Prepare/compile final punch list prior to delivery of the fabricated and assembled components.
• Progressive compilation of records for reports, as–builts and final documentation.
• Carryout surveillance activities during project execution.
• Experience in preparing dossier
• Experience in painting and E&I is a bonus
Job Requirements :
• Is a Certified Inspectors certifications (minimum CSWIP 3.1 / AWS CWI or equivalent)
• Experience in Steel Structure, painting and E&I Inspection
• Knowledge and experience in EN1090 as a coordinator with comprehensive knowledge is a bonus
• NDT / Painting inspection certification is a bonus
• Ability to work independently and in a team, including overseas if necessary
• Good team player. Can work with people of different nationalities harmoniously.
• Good communication skills in English both written & spoken.
• Must know how to operate MS office (minimum Word and Excel)
• Willing to learn new activities and positive attitude
• Willing to travel for work and/or be based temporarily overseas
EA License No. : 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd)
Registration No. : R1441516 (Chua Cheng Hua)
Compensations & Benefits
Monthly Basic Salary : SGD$3500 – SGD$5000
Working Location : Tuas Crescent, Singapore
Nearest MRT : Tuas Crescent MRT (From Tuas Shipyard to MRT takes 5-7 mins on bus, 15 mins on foot)
Working Days : Monday - Friday
Working Hours : 7.30am – 5.30pm
Annual Leave : 14 Days
Medical Benefit : $200 claim per year
AWS : 1 Month
Performance Bonus : Depending on company & individual performance
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
Employment Agency & HR
Other Jobs from gallons & grapes pte ltd