Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Asa Ren Pte Ltd, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Asa Ren Pte Ltd allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Asa Ren Pte Ltd, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Job description for QA Engineer at Asa Ren Pte Ltd
- Performing all applicable testing types (UI, Functionality, Performance, System, Integration, Regression)
- Define testing plan (Test Scenario and Test Case) and ensure all development requirements are fulfilled
- Understand and participate in design, develop and maintain test automation framework
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Responsible for tracking bug reports and managing that they are fixed
- Create UAT plan for end users and assist for UAT process and help troubleshoot issues
- Strong knowledge in Software QA Methodology
- Experienced in testing, and bug reporting
- Experienced in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding scrum and agile methodologies is a plus
- Experienced in A/B Testing is a plus
- Experienced in developing web or mobile apps is a plus
- Experienced working with Gitlab / Bitbucket
- Willing to be placed in Bandung & Jakarta
- Degree in computer science, information technology or other related subjects
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in team
- Experienced working in this field for 1 year minimum
- Age range: max. 28 years old
- Building a Better Medical Access
- Uncover the DataPoint behind every human.
- Improving the healthy life expectancy and vitality of individual citizen.
- Disseminate the importance of lifestyle awareness.