Must have skills
Job description for QA Analyst at Carro
- Plan and executive QA-related activities using a combination of manual and automated testing tools.
- Contribute to the development and testing of applications in a structured and proactive manner.
- Track, document, and report test results in a consistent and timely manner to feature development teams.
- Identify and interpret errors found in features and test data.
- Work with QA team members, software engineers, and Product Managers from cross-functional teams to troubleshoot bugs in various test environments.
- At least 2 years of experience in test automation within an agile team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automation and manual testing
- Good understanding of test automation, requirements traceability, and QA process reporting
- Experience with issues tracking systems such as Notion, JIRA and etc.
- Experience in automated testing of Web applications both UI and API, mobile apps and platforms
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation skills) to work with various stakeholders (technical and non-technical) including presentation of insights reports to business/product owners
- English proficiency (advanced fluency)