Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Public Relations Intern at Pt. Bukit Vista Nusantara
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about strategic planning, online marketing, and how to deliver impactful online events.
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:Understand how to produce online events, find sponsors, rally an audience, organize cohosts and discover amazing talent to speak to our community. Good communicator and faithful delegate Strategic thinker : you need to know what happened inside the company because this can have a direct or indirect impact on your event and its impact.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Tourism, Communications, Marketing, or Business Development background – all majors are welcome to apply.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events