Job description for Provider Account Executive at Genomik Solidaritas Indonesia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in all major
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in similar fields, preferably someone in sales and with knowledge in health, medical representative, and pharmacy.
- Prefered having experience in sales in hospital/laboratory/clinic
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while taking on a high level of responsibility at a fast-growing organization
- Excellent client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers and hitting sales target.
- Proactively identify potential opportunities and deliver innovative solutions clinic/hospital Clients
- Establish cooperation with clinics/hospitals by taking samples at clinics/hospitals for examination in the laboratory using GSI
- Maintain data base
- Acquire new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Understanding the product of GSI Lab, competitors, and business position in the market while keeping up to date with health industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
GSI Lab is a social enterprise and the founder of the #SwabAndSaveIndonesia solidarity movement to support the government and society’s COVID-19 response through fast and accurate PCR testing.
To improve health and welfare of the society by providing rapid, high quality, high throughput genomics and molecular assay services linked with epidemiological data and digital information systems
Bring inspiration and innovation in genomics to address the most pressing challenges at the national and global level for better equity and thriving societies