Company prefers not to disclose
Job description for Property Management Trainee at MetroResidences
We are seeking a Property Management Trainee to join our Asset Team. This position is best suited to candidates who are organized and people-oriented with a desire to learn how residential properties are managed.
- Direct the daily activities and tasks of the Asset team
- Supervises the completion of a variety of tasks
- Conduct throughout apartment walkthroughs and maintenance checks
- Organize and document information and updates
- Travel to various apartments and buildings as required
- Spearheading apartment styling and interior design works
- Supporting the Asset Head
- Superior attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude and a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
If you are excited about this opportunity and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
Culture of the company
MetroResidences has a highly collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas with one another. We want someone who is excited to work as part of a team to create fantastic work.
This is a place where you can build a career for the long haul, our promise is to support you, give you meaningful challenges and make your time with us worthwhile, wherever your career takes you.
Here at MetroResidences, our interview process will be:
- Apply via Glints
- Interview with our HR Representative and Department Head
- Final Interview with our co-founder
Report This Job
About the company
MetroResidences is a digital apartment rental service providing a fuss-free and transparent way to lease a home. Our approach relies on technology and human-centered customer service to make leasing simple, legal and paperless.
With quality as our utmost priority, we carefully select every corporate serviced apartment based on location, furnishings, safety and convenience. Upon special request, we even provide rentals of printer/scanner, baby cot, and airport limousine transfers.