Job description for Project Support Internship at Aztech Technologies Pte Ltd
- Introduction to electronic hardware
- Flashing of firmware
- Configuration of software for onsite setting
- Assembly of repeater and sensor
- Quality and reliability tests on product such as sensors
- Apply knowledge and skills to real-life work practice, environment and culture.
- Develop a broader perspective and knowledge of the industry, companies and careers in their respective professions.
- Develop good work values and ethics, including being responsible and positive, exercising integrity and taking initiatives.
- Develop competence in personal effectiveness, including the ability to work in teams, manage time, solve problems, communicate and self-learn.
- Develop workplace competence including the ability to be productive, to deliver quality work, to manage assigned tasks and projects, and to adopt proper workplace safety and health practices.
- Pursuing a diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Independent, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to work on-site where necessary