Job description for Project Manager at Ryska Professional Services
- Lead project team, and project related sessions with internal stakeholders and clients
- Establishes the project execution approach, project hand-over, execution planning, and monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals
- Manage to identify project risk, define contingency plan, resolve issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Ensure and maintain the effectiveness of the project resources, processes and systems.
- Take a leading role in interfacing with clients and other parties related at all project stages
- Measure project performance using effective tools and techniques while maintaining project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred with 3 minimum years experienceas Project Manager or Scrum Master.
- Strong in end-to-end Project Management and capable to use Project Management Tools
- Possesses Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification will be added an advantage
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and or hands on experience in system Integration Project (API Integration)
- Understand how to read API is required
- Effective verbal and writing communication in English
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum/Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and capability to learn new skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
We are a leading professional services company, focusing on Executing Digital Transformation.
We have three main services:
1. Professional service, which provides end-to-end solution for managing digital transformation initiatives.
2. Ryska Academy, which helps organizations to execute specific learning initiatives.
3. Xinergis Platform. The Enterprise Work Management Platform for optimizing execution time and realizing business outcome faster.
Our services company is composed of highly Business & Technology professionals who “have been there and done that”, with experiences in Project/Program Management, PMO Organization Development, Technology and Business Advisory.
Currently, we have major portfolios in several key industry sectors: aviation, telecommunication, asset & property management, financial service, oil & gas.