This job post is managed by
Job description for Project Manager at Ryska Professional Services
- Lead project team, and project related sessions with internal stakeholders and clients
- Establishes the project execution approach, project hand-over, execution planning, and monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals
- Manage to identify project risk, define contingency plan, resolve issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Ensure and maintain the effectiveness of the project resources, processes and systems.
- Take a leading role in interfacing with clients and other parties related at all project stages
- Measure project performance using effective tools and techniques while maintaining project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred with 3 minimum years experienceas Project Manager or Scrum Master.
- Strong in end-to-end Project Management and capable to use Project Management Tools
- Possesses Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification will be added an advantage
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and or hands on experience in system Integration Project (API Integration)
- Understand how to read API is required
- Effective verbal and writing communication in English
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum/Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and capability to learn new skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team