Job description for Project Manager at PT Hashmicro Solusi Indonesia
- Manage and ensure ERP projects are done on time, on budget and on scope with high customer satisfaction
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Build and mentor team members to improve their capability
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Has numerous experience in implementing ERP System before as Project Manager
- Proficient in at least one programming language and database management to be able to understand and communicate effectively with developer team
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Able to communicate in English with overseas team
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- ERP Knowledge and Accounting Knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in Odoo is a plus
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
HashMicro is the leading ERP & software solutions provider who develop next-generation technologies that innovates how businesses across industries manage their day to day operations. With state-of-the-art solutions, we are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a software, where we set modern standards for workplace innovation and productivity.
Having operations across multiple countries and with years of experience, we have been delivering business software solutions to numerous customers in various Industries; with products ranging from ERP software, CRM, Warehouse Management, HRM, Business Analytics, and many more.
Our team consists of bright individuals whose passion and innovation has lead us to develop the next generation solutions, ensuring top quality services, and bringing the best value for our end users.
We constantly seek passionate individuals to join our team, where we value your passion, desire to learn and grow, to join us to innovate and take on fresh challenges as a team.
Office addressJalan Balikpapan Raya. No 9 A - C, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11610