Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Project Manager at PT Cybertrend Intrabuana
Join the Cybertrend’s center of data science and AI excellence and create solution with real business value side by side with us!
The work you’ll do:
- Manage project development from beginning to end.
- Lead efforts involving work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports within time, budget and specification constraints.
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Complete WBS to estimate effort required for each task.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members.
- Determine how result will be measures and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Ensure all project documents are safely achieved following project completion.
We are looking someone with:
- Diploma’s Degree in Information System/ IT/ Statistics/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Having minimum 3 years works experience in project management
- Experienced in Data Warehouse Project Implementation and/or Business Intelligence minimum 2 cycle project
- Experienced managing multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software package
- Familiarity with project management methodology (preferable had ever join project management training)
- Demonstrated leadership managing people
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation at any leave
What Cybertrend can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within data science and artificial intelligence solution for various industries – real world data science, AI , Data Management and Governance experiences
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, mentorship and coaching, learning development, etc)
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- A clear set of company core values that guide everything we do: GROWTH mindset, SOLUTION oriented, INNOVATIVE achiever, COMPASSIONATE, GOTONG ROYONG and Cool & FUN
Report This Job
About the company
CYBERTREND INTRABUANA (CBI) is a Solution Business Company that enforces technology solutions and services to deliver business results which is needed by our clients with value solution through technology innovation. We maintain a fundamental commitment to excellence that is manifested in everything we do.
Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our clients and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions.
We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. We knew that most businesses build its foundation on information technology. Supported by its highly competent people, a strong work ethic, deep industry expertise, well recognized development methodology and a proven track record, CBI is always ready to offer the right people and technologies to improve the clients’ performance in every part of their business.
Our people are known passionate, technically able consultants with deep industry knowledge. We are fully aware that in such a knowledge-intensive industry, our people and their knowledge, ideas and know-how – are the most crucial asset to bring the best CBI to help our clients achieve high performances.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from PT Cybertrend Intrabuana