Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Initiate, plan, execute, and track progress work process improvement by utilizing project management standards
- Managing project risk; including development of contingency plans.
- Build, lead and drive a team of your own to achieve the above objectives
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- More than 1 years of work experience either in similar capacity
- Strong analytical thinking, independent and highly driven
- Excellent communication capability in English
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Work experience as a consultant from top tier consulting firms is preferred
- Tech savvy and familiar with project management tools