Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Management Office Executive Soyaka AI
- Creating Concept, initiating, and supervising projects from any given lead, including your own.
- Work together with multiple departments and stakeholders, making sure that all PICs are aware of respective tasks and deadlines.
- Creating timelines for projects for both reporting and supervising purposes.
- Problem-solving for any project roadblocks both major and minor and making sure projects run smoothly.
- Stakeholder management: conflict resolution and bridging different demands from different PICs, helping to find a common ground for the project to run.
- Preparing regular reports and updates for upper management regarding project progress.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a project management role
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university, all majors accepted.
- Proficient active English especially in speaking and writing in a business context
- Proficient in Ms Office; data analysis ability will be a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: good communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative and proactiveness at work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good multi-tasking capabilities.
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills.