Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At GREDU, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with GREDU allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Project Lead at GREDU
- Manage product operations/data entry team in uploading e-books to our company's platform on time and accurately.
- Manage team's timeline and daily tasks according to target.
- Help compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Min. 1 year of experience in managing a project, administration and other relevant positions
- Have a personal laptop to work with
- Experienced in managing a project and a team
- Experienced with MS Office and data programs
- High typing speed and accuracy is required
- Attention to detail
- Can join as soon as possible
- Iterate - We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through a fun work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.