Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Engineer Loop
- Manage the document review process, including collating comments from all reviewing parties and ensuring proper follow-up to the review comments
- Manage the design, coding, installation, testing and commissioning process, including coordination with all stakeholders (contractors, site owners, end users)
- Liaise with the contractors to monitor and update the programme and work schedule
- Prepare regular project and test summary reports for progress reporting
- Manage the administrative activities of the project, including coordinating meetings, preparing meeting records and drafting letters for issuance.
- Recognised degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant project management experience in the area of InfoComm Technology system or Automatic Fare Collection system
- Proficient in programme planning software such as Microsoft Project for Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for Windows
- Highly motivated and pro-active with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work as a team
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be expected to travel regularly between office and sites.