Company prefers not to disclose
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Project Engineer (Internship) at Declout Group
Aeqon is a leading Information & Communications Technologies (ICT) enabler and security integrator in Southeast Asia. Founded in 2011, Aeqon brings about transformation acceleration and helps Telco & enterprise businesses to realise cost savings and become more efficient and effective.
Aeqon serves as a point of alliance to manage and provide end-to-end products and services, ensuring that their multi-vendor solutions meet the delivery milestones to drive project success. The company has been growing its business in 3 areas – product distribution, Telco and ICT solutions, as well as Security and ELV solutions.
The incumbent is required to support in Project Management activities in the Integrated Security Management System (ISMS) project in Changi Airport such as complying to project documentation requirements, coordinating, and planning resource deployments and ensuring that technical specifications and project quality are met. The incumbent may participate actively in proposing solutions and ideas in problem solving of various challenges that may be encountered during the project execution.
This position may involve engineering disciplines in Information Communication Technology (ICT), Computer Networking, Information Technology (IT) and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
· Support to meet project timeline by maintaining expected project schedule, coordinating activities, managing stakeholders expectations, and proposing viable solutions
· Support in resolving various challenges on site by actively participating in project meetings with the relevant stakeholders in the project team
· Involve in project documentation such as the submission of proposals and application for Permit to works and other relevant documentation required in the execution of the project
· Support in Work Improvement Plans and proposals to the manager
· Support in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· Disciplines in Electrical / Electronics / Engineering or any Engineering or IT discipline
· Desire for experience in a career relating to Project Management
· Interest in telecommunication, cables (Fibre Optics/ Network/ Electrical) or integrated Security management system such as (CCTV, Electronic Card Access or servers and network monitoring systems)
· Able to analyse data, provide progress updates and situation reports
· Competent with Microsoft Office
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented, great communicator and meticulous planner
· A good team player with leadership traits is desired
· Outspoken and people-orientated
· Driven, self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Resilient and persistent
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Office address2 Tanjong Katong Road #05-01 PLQ3, Paya Lebar Quarter, Singapore 437161
Similar jobs for you