Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Product Specialist (ERP) at Impact
- Translate product strategy into product plan, detailed requirements, and prototypes.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and UIUX teams to implement new features and enhancements.
- Able to independently do complex analysis, identify additional relevant data points and extract insight to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest trends.
- Supportively collaborate with Engineering team during sprinting and development
- Bachelor graduate preferably from Actuarial Studies/Engineering/Computer Science/Business/Information System or equivalent major with min. GPA 3.5 of 4.00
- Passionate about building a product that people want and will solve real business problems
- 0-3 years of hands on experience in related product field (ERP/POS/Manufacture)
- Must have traits: Dependable with excellent adaptability, data-driven, startup, growth mindset and think outside the box.
- Get things done
- Remote working option
- Interesting projects and people.
- Startup culture with direct coordination with C-level for objective and follow-ups.
- Large tech product and chances to learn large scope of knowledge.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working environment.