Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Product Manager at Zero One Group
- Work with our product engineering team to make decisions on technology tradeoffs and build products that last.
- Work with our UI/UX team to design beautiful and highly functional mockups.
- Ensure the delivery of the scoped business requirements within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Effectively bridge communication between the designers, engineers and clients.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our clients.
- Anticipate and scope for product requirements completed with features, milestones and engineering effort estimations.
- Fluent in English or Indonesian.
- Strong communication skills, especially when conveying technical information to possibly non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of software-engineering best practices and the clients’ business requirements, and effectively balancing the two.
- Experience in working with an agile product team. Experience as a project manager or product owner is not strictly required, but is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with UI design platforms (e.g. Figma).
- A general interest in technology and innovations! Tell us about your tech stories, and we’d love to hear from you!